- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Have you tried our mango mousse recipe? Has an excellent presentation, it’s light, creamy and is the ideal dessert for a dinner among friends…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) mango pulp
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- In a bowl, combine together the mango pulp and the natural yogurt.
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream together with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the mango and yogurt mixture and fold gently with a spatula. Refrigerate for approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the mousse from fridge, garnish with grated chocolate and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (8 bowls)
Total Fat: 10.5 g(16%)
Saturated Fat: 6.5 g(33%)
Cholesterol: 39 mg(13%)
Sodium: 25 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 10.5 g(4%)
Protein: 2 g