- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Have you tried our mango mousse recipe? Has an excellent presentation, it’s light, creamy and is the ideal dessert for a dinner among friends…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) mango pulp
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- In a bowl, combine together the mango pulp and the natural yoghurt.
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream together with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the mango and yoghurt mixture and fold gently with a spatula. Refrigerate for approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the mousse from fridge, garnish with grated chocolate and serve.