- Servings : 14 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
If you are going to have a party and want to prepare simple things for your guests, this delicious vanilla muffins recipe it’s easy and will make success! This muffins have excellent presentation and are very tasty!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 50 grams / (1 3/4 ounces) butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the butter until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the vanilla extract and mix for 1 to 2 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.