This chicken recipe is a delight. The creamy sauce prepared with beer and cream is an excellent combination of flavors, ideal to serve with chips. Try it, you’ll love it!
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 350 ml / (1 1/2 cups) beer
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken with chopped garlic, pepper, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- Place the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the chicken and the beer, stir and cook over low heat about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the chicken is cooked, pour the cream and mix well. Cook over low heat for more 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve with fries.