Going to have a snack with friends and want to prepare a simple cake? Try preparing this cake with the delicious honey aroma and a light cinnamon touch! Your friends will love the excellent presentation of the cake and the tasty blend of flavors that the cake offers! Bon appetit!!!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 25 ml (1 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the honey, the olive oil, the vanilla extract, the cinnamon and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.