This delicious stewed chicken breast recipe has the special touch of the carrot and is seasoned with delicious spices. Besides being a simple and quick recipe has excellent presentation!
- 2 chicken breasts (about 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds))
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, the whole garlic, onion and the carrots cut into slices in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken breasts and season with a little salt, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper sauce and white wine. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with dried coriander leaves and serve with spaghetti or white rice.