- Servings : 20 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious muffins recipe, very simple to prepare, with a slight vanilla aroma, confectioned with whipping cream, sugar, eggs and baking powder.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) softened margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- With an electric mixer beat the sugar along with the margarine and the whole eggs until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Add the whipping cream and the vanilla, without stop beating. Finally, wrap the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Grease the muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour. Pour small portions of the dough inside each one (about two thirds of the muffin pans) and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from oven, unmold, allow to cool and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (20 units):
Total Fat: 8 g(12%)
Saturated Fat: 2 g(10%)
Cholesterol: 45 mg(15%)
Sodium: 90 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 18 g(6%)
Protein: 2 g