Want to prepare a simple meal in the oven? These breaded pork steaks flavored with thyme and oregano are a great option for your dinner! It’s an easy recipe to prepare and quite tasty! Bon appetit!!!
- 3 pork steaks (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 medium onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 egg
- Thyme (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the pork steaks with lemon juice, pepper and salt. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Coat the pork steaks in beaten egg and in breadcrumbs mixed with oregano and thyme. Put the onions cut into round slices in the bottom of a baking dish and on top, the breaded pork steaks. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until slightly golden, about 35 minutes.
- Serve the breaded steaks with carrot rice and lettuce salad.