A hot, homemade and tasty meal is always a great option to warm up on cold days and get together the family to the table! Try this stewed chicken legs recipe with peas and carrot, you and your family will love it!!!
- 4 chicken legs (about 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium ripe tomato
- 300 grams (2 cups) peas
- 1 large onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium carrots
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices, bay leaf, the peeled garlic and the peeled tomato cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken legs, the peas and the carrots cut into round slices and season with salt, pepper and white wine. Stir, cover the pan and cook over low heat about 1 hour.
- Turn off the heat and serve with boiled potatoes or white rice.