Pork chops in tomato sauce2015-09-08
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
On a weekday the time is short and the ideas for dinner are few, thinking about it and not only we prepare this recipe of pork chops in tomato sauce! It’s a simple recipe and at the same time quite tasty! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 3 pork chops (about 400 grams / (14 ounces))
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with a little salt, white wine, pepper, bay leaf, paprika and red pepper sauce.
- Put the olive oil, the chopped onion and the peeled garlics in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces together with the green pepper cut into strips and cook until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the chops with the marinade and cook over low heat with the pan covered about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chops with white rice or boiled potatoes.