Turkey steaks in the oven with tomato2014-02-26
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 55m
Want to prepare turkey steaks differently but tasty? Bake them with tomato! It’s a recipe with excellent presentation and the delicious taste of the tomato, onion and the spices give a special touch to a quite simple recipe. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 turkey steaks (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the onion cut into round slices in the bottom of a baking dish and the steaks on top. Add the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, nutmeg, chopped rosemary and pepper and bake about 50 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and serve the turkey steaks with white rice or fries.