- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Going to have a snack with friends and want to prepare a simple cake? Try preparing this cake with the delicious honey aroma and a light cinnamon touch! Your friends will love the excellent presentation of the cake and the tasty blend of flavors that the cake offers! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 25 ml / (1 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the honey, the olive oil, the vanilla extract, the cinnamon and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.