Serve this chicken drizzled with a delicious sauce in a special occasion, your visits will like and want to repeat. Try it…
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1/2 chilli
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the chicken pieces in a rectangular baking dish and season with salt.
- Place the tomatoes cut into pieces, peeled garlic, thyme, nutmeg, pepper, olive oil, honey and chilli in a blender and blend until a creamy sauce.
- Drizzle the chicken with the sauce, sprinkle with chopped coriander and marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Cover the rectangular baking dish with aluminum foil and bake about 50 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve with white rice.