- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
If you want to prepare a quick and simple recipe, you must try this tuna fritters recipe. Serve with tomato rice and lettuce salad. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 3 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Drain the tuna and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the flour. Then, mix the chopped parsley, the tuna into pieces, chopped onion and the pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. When the oil is hot, add small portions of the tuna mixture with a spoon and fry on both sides until they turn golden.
- When they are fried, place them on a dish with absorbent paper. Serve the tuna fritters with tomato rice and lettuce salad.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 9 g(14%)
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g(8%)
Cholesterol: 160 mg(53%)
Sodium: 55 mg(2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 9 g(3%)
Protein: 6 g