- Servings : 6/7 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 3:20 h
Rate this recipe:
Who doesn’t like chocolate? Quick and easy this delicious chocolate mousse is a temptation.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces in a bowl together with the margarine and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the melted chocolate and beat for 3 to 4 minutes until well incorporated. Then, add the whipped egg whites and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in a bowl and refrigerate approximately two to three hours or until set. Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with chantilly and grated chocolate.